ABS Pilates, L.L.C. | Attendance Policy
The following is the attendance policy at ABS Pilates. Please read thoroughly.
1. All packages and sessions expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
2. Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. Packages may not be shared between clients, family or otherwise unless approved by ABS Pilates.
4. There is no charge for a client to cancel his/her session or class as long as the client cancels 61 minutes or more before his/her session or class. If a client cancels 60 minutes or less before his/ her session or class he/she will be charged one class/session.
5. A client will be charged one session/class if he/she does not show up for the class or appointment.
6. If a client cancels his/her Pilates session/class 3 times or more in a row with 24 hours or less before time of session/class, ABS Pilates reserves the right to cancel the remainder of his/her classes/sessions until the client is better able to attend classes/ sessions as deemed by client and ABS Pilates.
Exceptions: The remainder of a package will be refunded ONLY due to medical issues. If a refund is sought, client must do the following:
1. Contact ABS Pilates to petition for a refund.
2. ABS Pilates requires a letter from clients physician stating the client is not medically able to participate in exercise.
3. All refunds approved will be rendered within 2 weeks of approval of refund. All refunds will incur a $20 refund fee.
4. Refunds will not be issued if the package has expired.
Amanda B. Smith
ABS Pilates, LLC
238 South State Route 605
Sunbury, OH. 43074