ABS Pilates, L.L.C. | Attendance Policy
The following is the attendance policy at ABS Pilates. Please read thoroughly.
1. All packages and sessions expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
2. Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. Packages may not be shared between clients, family or otherwise unless approved by ABS Pilates.
4. There is no charge for a client to cancel his/her session or class as long as the client cancels 3 hours or more before his/her session or class. If a client cancels 3 hours or less before his/ her session or class he/she will be charged one class/session.
5. A client will be charged one session/class if he/she does not show up for the class or appointment.
6. If a client cancels his/her Pilates session/class 3 times or more in a row with 3 hours or less before time of session/class, ABS Pilates reserves the right to cancel the remainder of his/her classes/sessions until the client is better able to attend classes/ sessions as deemed by client and ABS Pilates.
Exceptions: The remainder of a package will be refunded ONLY due to medical issues. If a refund is sought, client must do the following:
1. Contact ABS Pilates to petition for a refund.
2. ABS Pilates requires a letter from clients physician stating the client is not medically able to participate in exercise.
3. Refunds will not be issued if the package has expired.
Amanda B. Smith
ABS Pilates, LLC
238 South State Route 605
Sunbury, OH. 43074