Pilates is an amazing form of exercise, versatile enough to meet the needs of the most deconditioned or the most athletic. It is a great way to cross train for your sport or to get started on your path to a healthier life style.
ABS Pilates offers many options to meet the needs of all of its clients. It offers:
1. Private Pilates Sessions
2. Semi-Private Sessions accommodating 2-3 clients
3. Small Group Pilates equipment classes
Scheduling a Semi-Private Pilates session is an ideal for:
1. Someone looking for a more customized Pilates workout than a group class.
2. Someone looking for a more economical choice in developing his/her Pilates practice.
3. Someone looking for a more social workout than a private Pilates session
4. Someone looking for an opportunity to workout with a friend or family member.
Some of the benefits of scheduling Semi-Private Pilates sessions include:
1. A semi-customized Pilates workout that is designed especially for you and your partners.
2. It is more economical than a Private Pilates session.
3. It is more convenient to schedule a time that works for you and your partner rather than sticking to a pre-set class schedule.
4. It is more customized than a preset class. With 2-3 clients at about the same level of expertise, the instructor can customize the workout for those individuals.
5. Unlike the preset classes where only one piece of equipment is utilized, the semi-private classes will typically utilize several pieces of equipment to optimize the results.
Tips for optimizing your Semi-Private Pilates sessions:
1. Schedule 2 times per week
2. Come consistently to your appointments.
3. Don’t hesitate to share your goals with your instructor.
4. Make sure you share your limitations or medical concerns with your instructor.
5. Arrive on time so you can fully enjoy “the best hour of your day”.
6. Make sure you pick others who have the same amount of Pilates experience as you do.
****Contact ABS Pilates today and start feeling stronger, taller…better tomorrow!****