ABS BARRE classes are coming in August!!!
ABS Pilates is excited about introducing another fun way to get in shape. Coming in August, Barre classes will be added to the equipment class schedule.
What is a Barre class?
A barre class is a fun, energetic class designed to build lean, long muscles. The exercises are done at a ballet barre utilizing the elements of Pilates, ballet and yoga. It uses your body weight for resistance, and the moves challenge your core stability and balance.
What are the benefits of taking a Barre class?
1. It is challenging to the muscles but easy on the joints.
2. No experience necessary.
3. It is a workout for all levels and ages.
4. It improves your flexibility.
5. It improves your core strength.
6. It improves your functional strength and posture.
7. It works everything from head to toe.
8. It is a fun, energetic class
What do I bring to a Barre class?
1. Dress like you would if you were going to a yoga or Pilates class. No Tutus required.
2. Towel to wipe off the sweat.
3. Water to rehydrate.
4. Sticky socks if you want. Barre classes are best in sticky socks or bare feet.
5. A yoga mat.
The barre classes will be a part of the drop-in equipment class schedule.
Each class costs $15 for a single class or you can purchase a package of 5 classes for $70. The package can be used with any of the equipment classes.
Sign up online (www.a-b-s-pilates.com).
So get your groove on and sign up for this amazing workout!