HOW ABS PILATES CAN HELP YOU DURING THE QUARANTINE!
Wow! What a difference a month makes! I don’t know about you guys but what is going on in our world is a bit surreal. I have never had so much idle time in my life….how about you?
As a self-proclaimed introvert and lover of being a home-body, I would normally love being at home this much. However, being quarantined with a husband, two dogs and 3 teenage girls isn’t my idea of peace and quiet. I know my family feels the same time. My kiddos are probably sick of hearing me say over and over again, “Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Best Hour of Your Day!”…as I video tape class after class.
I have been trying to keep myself busy and create a new look to my program to help myself and to help you!
Here is what I have created for you guys:
- Online Mat Pilates Program – Over 40 different classes and tutorials….from beginner to advanced level….Barre classes, Pilates classes and Specialty classes for golfers, swimmers and runners.
- FREE 10-Minute Classes on the ABS Pilates Facebook page everyday at NOON….”Like” the ABS Pilates Facebook page to catch these classes LIVE or later.
- LIVE ONLINE Classes weekly – $10 per class…sign up on the ABS Pilates App.
- I am also available for LIVE ONLINE Private and Semi-Private sessions…just request an APPOINTMENT on the ABS Pilates app.
Here’s how to sign up for your Mat Pilates workout any time and any where (all levels, 24/7):
- Go to the ABS Pilates homepage at www.a-b-s-Pilates.com
- Click on “Online Video Classes” in the top menu bar
- Scroll down until you see “Get Started Today” in the green box and click on
- Select the membership you would like to purchase, for example, “$25 Month to Month.”
This will lead you through creating a login and completing the purchase.
- The next time you want to do a class, go to www.a-b-s-Pilates.com, click on
“Online Video Classes” and Sign In with your username or email and password.
Classes Available On the ABS Pilates Online Library Now
- An Introductory Mat Pilates Workout
- A Beginner Mat Pilates Workout
- An Intermediate Mat Pilates Workout
- An Advanced Mat Pilates Workout
- BUILDING STRONGER BONES PILATES Series – To help those with Osteoporosis/Osteopenia or for those working to prevent those conditions….There are several different classes available in this series
- 20-Minute Intermediate/Advanced Mat Pilates Workout
- 20-Minute Beginner Chair Pilates Workout- for those who have a difficult time getting up and down on the floor. This class is done seated in a chair or standing while using the chair for support.
- Specialty Classes for Golfers, Swimmers, Runners and Dancers/Gymnasts
- Specialty Pilates for People with a “glitchy shoulder, ankle sprain and lower back pain
- Tutorials to educate you on Posture, the Spine, Glitchy shoulders and knee pain.
- Barre Classes and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
ABS Pilates is located in Sunbury, Ohio. It services the Sunbury, New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville, Johnstown and Columbus areas.
ABS Pilates offers in-studio Mat and Equipment-based Pilates for all levels of fitness.
ABS Pilates offers Online Mat Pilates for all levels of fitness.
All classes are taught by Amanda B. Smith, licensed physical therapist and certified Pilates instructor with more than 30 years of experience.