Have you heard?
ABS Pilates has moved to the”country”! The move was
successful and the space is set! What sometimes comes with gaining more space to do the Hundred and Feet in Straps, comes a totally new environment to build your strength and regain your life.
I struggled a bit with my decision to move out to the farm land, knowing for some the commute to exercise with me would be a “different” one. But now that I have settled in and looked around, I can see and feel how Pilates is DEFINITELY better in the country!
THE TOP 10 REASONS PILATES IS BETTER IN THE COUNTRY:
10. Cleaner air to breathe deeply during the Hundred.
9. The country road commute that gives you the opportunity to decompress from your work day, so you arrive at your workout refreshed and focused.
8. More space to expand and spread out during our workouts.
7. The potential to add outdoor Pilates and Yoga classes to the schedule.
6. More space for our “Client Appreciation Party”.
5. The ability to increase the class size of the Tower, Barre and Reformer classes.
4. Less in-town traffic to fight.
3. Fewer Retail store temptations….except for the Tanger Outlet malls that just opened 15 minutes away.
2. The calming sounds of the wind blowing in the trees and the whinnying of the horses from across the street.
And the number one reason that Pilates is Better in the country is that ABS Pilates is here and ABS Pilates has the best clients in the land!
Check out our new location at 238 South State Route 605, Sunbury, OH 43074. We are expanding and growing, hope to see everyone soon! Reopening for all classes and training sessions on Tuesday, July 5th.
Go to my website (www.a-b-s-Pilates.com) and see all the services I offer to the Sunbury and Columbus Metropolitan area….Private Pilates, Semi-Private
Pilates, Reformer classes, Tower classes, Mat classes (Pilates Playground) and Barre classes.