Did you know Pilates can and should be practiced every single day?
– Daily practice enables you to develop strength and consistency.
Do you wake up in the morning feeling tired and stiff?
There are many benefits to adding Pilates to your daily routined!
Pilates is designed to…..
- Improve Strength
- Improve Flexibility
- Improve Posture
- Clear and Focus Your Mind
- Improve Balance and Coordination
Why Practice It Every Day
- It loosens up that “stiff” body and gets you energized for the day ahead
- It clears the “cobwebs” from the mind, stimulating those “feel good” endorphins, enabling you to take on the tasks of the day
- It is a great cross-training tool for your sport whether you enjoy playing golf, pickle ball or going for a long walk or run.
- It helps to prevent injuries because it strengthens and stretches the body in preparation for the tasks of the day.
- It is gentle enough to be done daily. But specific enough to make a difference.
- It will leave you feeling looser and stronger.
A routine that includes both Mat Pilates and Equipment Pilates is ideal…..each of these forms of Pilates are ideal for targeting all of the areas of the body without overdoing just one part.
Shake it up a bit-Plan out your routines for the week. Add a variety of…….
- Short and longer bouts of Pilates
- Mat and equipment Pilates
- Challenging and restorative Pilates
How ABS Pilates can help:
- ABS Pilates offers both Live In-Studio options and Online options to give you variety and the ability to be consistent.
- ABS Pilates offers both Mat Pilates and Equipment Pilates ONLINE and IN-STUDIO
- ABS Pilates offers a variety of classes for different levels of challenge….beginner classes, intermediate and advanced.
- ABS Pilates is here for you to help you develop the ideal program for you….so reach out to me and I would be happy to help you plan your exercise routine.
ABS Pilates is located in Sunbury, Ohio. It services the Sunbury, New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville, Johnstown and Columbus areas.
ABS Pilates offers in-studio Mat and Equipment-based Pilates for all levels of fitness.
ABS Pilates offers Online Mat Pilates for all levels of fitness.
All classes are taught by Amanda B. Smith, licensed physical therapist and certified Pilates instructor with more than 30 years of experience.