Pilates – Gift of Wellness!
Are you tired of giving the same old sweater or infinity scarf to your loved ones for the holidays? Are you not sure what to give that person who has everything? Do you know someone who would benefit from Pilates private training sessions or six months with a certified Health Coach?
Well, ABS Pilates can help!
Pilates is a great way to get started! And ABS Pilates is the best place to go. ABS Pilates is staffed by Amanda B. Smith, a licensed physical therapist, also certified in both mat and equipment Pilates. She can help design a comprehensive program for a client who is completely deconditioned or very athletic.
The Benefits of Pilates…
There are many benefits of Pilates. Here are just a few:
- Pilates is a whole body workout – it is not just an abdominal workout. The program can be designed to target arms, legs, spine, abdominals…the whole body!
- Pilates improves flexibility
- Pilates improves posture awareness.
- Pilates develops core strength.
- Pilates creates strength without adding bulk.
- Pilates increases energy.
- Pilates increases improved body awareness and mind/body connection.
Who Would Benefit from Pilates….
- Athletes, golfers, ballet dancers and gymnast. Anyone looking to improve his/her performance.
- Individual with chronic back pain, neck pain, scoliosis, osteoporosis and osteopenia. Anyone looking to regain abdominal strength and spinal flexibility without causing pain.
- Individuals who are deconditioned and are looking for a safe way to begin an exercise program.
- Anyone and everyone who simply wants to look and feel better both mentally and physically.
What Does ABS Pilates Have to Offer that Other Pilates Studios Don’t Have?
- ABS Pilates is staffed by a licensed physical therapist who specializes in both Pilates and advanced diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders.
- ABS Pilates is staffed by Amanda B. Smith, who has more than 20 years of experience.
- ABS Pilates offers multiple services to meet the needs of each and every client.
- ABS Pilates is one of the most affordable studios in the area.
So if you are trying to decide what to give that loved one for the holidays, look no further. Here are a few of the wonderful gifts of wellness you can give that “special person”:
1. Private Pilates Sessions – Packages of 1, 5, 10 and 15 sessions available.
2. Semi-Private Pilates Sessions – Packages of 1, 5, 10 and 15 sessions available.
3. Pilates Equipment Classes (Reformer, Tower and Barre available)- Packages of 1 or 5 available.
4. Health Coaching – Packages of 3 or 6 months available.
All gift purchases come with a beautiful gift certificate to wrap up and place under the tree.
So don’t delay….contact ABS Pilates today and give the gift of wellness to a loved one or yourself.