So you have heard about Pilates.
- Improve strength
- Increase flexibility
- Enhance posture awareness
- Build core strength
- Reestablish your balance
Pilates Classes in Columbus
- Expect to be a bit nervous about trying something new. This is normal and everyone feels like that walking through that door for the first time.
- Expect to walk into a studio that is welcoming and calming. The lights are soft and the music quietly plays in the background in order to create a calming, focused environment.
- Expect to be surrounded by other participants who are fun and friendly with the same goals you have.
- Expect to be lead through a workout designed to improve your strength, flexibility, posture awareness and balance.
- Expect your muscles to be worked in a way they may have never worked before.
- Expect to be lead through your workout by Amanda Smith, a licensed physical therapist, certified group exercise instructor and certified Pilates instructor with more than 25 years of experience.
- Expect the hour to fly by as Amanda leads you through a fun, energizing workout using either the Universal Reformer, Tower or Barre.
- Expect to feel better, stronger, more energized by the time you are finished.
- Expect to be excited about signing up for your next class.