ABS Pilates…..Is Updating Our Class and Appointment Scheduling System, Set to Go Live Friday, September,
ABS Pilates of Sunbury, Ohio is working hard to serve you better! As we have grown in both classes and appointment times, we are trying to make the scheduling system more User-Friendly!
So beginning with the November, December and January schedules we are switching to MINDBODY ONLINE!
“Named one of the top software companies in the US by Inc. magazine, MINDBODY helps businesses leverage technology to streamline operations and make their services more accessible to their clients. The MINDBODY mission is to leverage technology to improve the wellness of the world.” (Linkedin)
Benefits of MINDBODY ONLINE:
1.This software makes scheduling your appointments and classes easier.
2.It enables you to schedule to be on the wait list for a class that is full. When a spot opens in the class, it automatically places you in the spot and you receive a text or email to confirm that you still want the spot.
3.It enables you an easier way to cancel a class in case “life gets in the way” of your workout.
4.It enables you to pay for your packages online.
5.It enables you to view the classes you have signed up for. And it keeps a history of all the classes you attend.
6.You can set up to receive reminders of appointments and/ or classes via email and/or text, so you never miss an appointment.
Things you will want to do BEFORE September 15th…..
1.Get the MINDBODY app on your smart phone or tablet.
2.Set up an account
3.Right now ABS Pilates is not “live” so you may not be able to link it until I finish setting it up (I will let you know when you are able to find me)Link ABS Pilates as one of your studios
*****You will need to purchase a package of 5 classes or more when you sign up. I will be transferring from my manual log of your classes to online. I will continue to use your current packages through October classes and then transfer any remaining classes for November. I have set it up so that you can still sign up without a purchase though. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Other Things ABS Pilates has done to improve your ability to get your workout in…..
- ABS Pilates has added more classes…..Beginning in October, we have added early morning classes – Mondays – Reformer at 6am; Fridays – Tower at 6am. We have also added a second Restorative Reformer class on Saturdays at 11:45am.
- ABS Pilates is updating our class and appointment scheduling system to a more user-friendly
- ABS Pilates now has 7 reformers so all Reformer classes can accommodate 7 participants. All other classes can accommodate 6 participants.
- Beginning January 1, 2018, ABS Pilates will consolidate private and semi-private packages to just 5 and 10 sessions. This will enable you to get all your sessions in without fear of the package expiring too quickly.
- The class schedule will be released in 3 month increments instead of 1 month. So you can plan ahead.
ABS Pilates is a specialized Pilates Studio servicing Sunbury, Columbus, New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville and the surrounding areas. ABS Pilates offers classes, private Pilates and Semi-Private Pilates. All classes are taught by Amanda B. Smith, licensed physical therapist, certified Pilates instructor, McKenzie Certified Therapist and ACE certified group exercise instructor with more than 25 years of experience.
ABS Pilates specializes in providing services to the most deconditioned and the most athletic.